[nagdu] Florida guide dog law and info

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 13 09:28:46 UTC 2010

Dan,
    As Steve has said, we are having some website issues. Actually, we are
having some name registry issues that we will have worked out very soon!Even
if the site were available, I'm not sure it has the entire text of the
Florida statute or just a synopsis. If you want a website, the most
authoritative one on this issue would be

http://flsenate.gov

Find the link to statute and type "413.08" in the search box. I have also
attached the entire text of the law to this message.

Fraternally yours,
Marion