[nagdu] Sad News

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 20:50:19 UTC 2010

Kolby,

Yes.  Those of us who have not yet traveled that final path with our guides
can only share a part of the grief those ahead of us are experiencing now.
And remember to love and cherish our companions and partners anew.

It seems there have been a number of lossess, of great and wonderful dogs as
well as great and wonderful people.  Mitzi gets lots and lots of extra
kisses!  /smile/  I always wonder what she thinks when I leap away from the
computer and grab her and hold onto her for dear life.  She always gives me
sweet kisses and listens to my review of the "live forever plan."

The corollary to which is that, since cloning may be stable and affordable
by the time she's ready to retire, she could end up spending her golden
years (far away, since she's only 4) raising herself and helping me train
her.   Some people read way too much sci-fi! /smile/

Hugs to everyone who has lost or will lose a partner and friend.  Yes, you
will grieve and go on.  And your dear one of the past will always remain a
part of you.

Tami Smith-Kinney