[nagdu] Dog Relief area at Hilton Anatole

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 5 01:07:23 UTC 2010

Hello Wayne,
The relief areas are at both buildings.
If you are in the atrium, which you will find yourself there for
the exhibits, you can take your dog out the front  doors, turn
right, and go all the way to the end, where you will find grass
to relieve your dog on.
If you are in the tower building, which you will find yourself
there for the general sessions, you will go out the doors just to
the right of the coffee bar, once outside, turn left, and go
about 50 feet or so, and you will find the boxes on the right
side.
I hope this helps,
Robert Stigile
E-mail:rstigile at sbcglobal.net