[nagdu] what do you say?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Mar 5 02:31:30 UTC 2010

The list is really quiet.  there for a bit I thought there were technical difficulties! *smile* So I thought I'd toss out a question for discussion.

What do you say to strange, obscure or just plain weird comments from the public?

This week I've gotten:
"you were walking past my house the other day and your dog gave my husband a dirty look."
and at the end of a 2 hour meeting
"He didn't even bark."  He meaning my guide dog Monty.

Just some examples.  I'm sure you've heard stranger.  LOL

Typically I can't think of anything in the moment, so I say nothing to the totally strange comments.

What do you say?

Julie