[nagdu] question about gdb new 3 week program

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Fri Mar 5 17:43:05 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I have just received the official confirmation  for my class date t gdb. I
am thrilled of course but have a few questions for you recent gdb graduates.

In 3 week programs when do you get the dog? I have not time constraints so I
am tempted to go for more rather than less time but would not have the
patience to wait for the dog for 3 days or so.

2. If you went for 2 weeks did you get the sense that there was less waiting
than before and you got everything you needed done?

I know there was some discussion recently about the new program so I am
sorry if I am bringing this up again so son but I don't have the patience to
try to find old posts on the server.

Thanks all of you!

Take care,

A very happy retrainee in waiting