[nagdu] Canes and dogs: was Re: guide dogs

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 01:47:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

I almost always have a cane on me when I use my dog. No, not to use it
while I use my dog, but to aid me with certain things. For example,
sometimes when I am in a hurry it is easier for me to trail with a cane
and locate something rather than have the dog start playing games with
me. It's also good to have in emergencies, as dogs have paws, and those
poor paws get things stuck in them. So, if something were to happen to
my dog, I'd still need, even more so than before, to be able to be mobile.

Thanks
Nimer J