[nagdu] guide dogs

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Thu Mar 11 02:08:34 UTC 2010

Hi Julie,

Oh that is too funny.  Sunny behaves exactly the same way!  You described
Sunny's come-hither attitude to a tee!  I'm beginning to wonder if Sunny
snuck off to your house when she snuck out the door at my dad's when nobody
was looking...

Nobody can resist those big soft brown eyes looking up at them, and that
slowly wagging tail.  It doesn't help either that she's a golden...
everybody loves goldens,  including me. <grin>  My last dog was a chocolate
lab, she had lots of admirers but not so many wanting to pet her all the
time.

AnnaLisa and Sundance the golden flirt