[nagdu] Catching up

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 10:20:14 UTC 2010

Hi every one, I am finally catching up with all my emails. I have been very
busy and on some occasions I did not have time to even turn on the computer
for several days.Toni, I am glad for your good news! You and your husband
are in my prayers and I hope all continues to go well with his recovery.I
don't walk with my guide,I "roll". I do take buses but I also "roll it" to
many of my destinations,so my dog can get enough exercise.On some of my
"roll it" destinations, I have actually arrived before the bus would have
gotten me there.If it is a very hot summer day,I will take the bus as they
are air conditioned and my dog is more comfortable.I think my dog is more
sensitive to the Arizona heat than I am. The only time I get "lost" is when
I am going somewhere I have never been before, unless I have gotten good
directions before I leave the house. I never get lost on the way home as my
dog seems to know how to find home no matter what. If I were using a cane I
would probably get lost a lot more as I seem to have lost my sense of
direction along with my sight loss. I always do carry a cane with me ,even
when using my dog.Have a great day, Mardi and Shaman and Nala retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/