[nagdu] accepting help was Watch Dining in the dark, experiencing blindness

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 03:42:09 UTC 2010

Yea, I don't know how to do buffets without sighted assistance,
either. I wish they would put Braille labels on the sneeze guard like
the pring ones. Not likely to happen, though, as those change too
often, for one thing.

Sure would be a lot easier, though, wouldn't it?

On the same topic as doing things for ourselves, but not being
"superheroes" I think our local chapter has accepted the possibility
of serving as waiters and waitresses at the pancake breakfast
fundraiser we will be having. I know I plan on serving plates. But I
also know that my pouring skills are not good enough to pour for
someone else. I still use my finger too much...I don't think people
want my finger in their water, yes?

~Jewel