[nagdu] Welcome Home

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:48:25 UTC 2010

Hi Marion, congratulations on finally getting "Sarge". I can appreciate the
wait  as it took me over 1.5 years to find the right dog to even begin
training.With your knowledge and training ability with Shepherds, I think
you will have an outstanding guide. Shaman. while different than my Huskies,
is a wonderful dog and we are still ironing out some of the wrinkles but I
know we will be a good team because he wants to please me and is learning
fast. He is getting over his pitbull attack and he is less distractable now.
His guide work is great. I love my Huskies,but I also love my Shepherd !
Good luck in your training and life with your new guide. Have a great day,
Mardi and Shaman and Nala, retired????

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/