[nagdu] o/t: Greater Long Island Chapte Meeting Sunday, March 21, 2010

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:11:49 UTC 2010

Being the Treasurer of the Greater Long Island Chapter, I am letting
everyone know about the upcoming meeting.

The Greater Long Island Chapter of the NFB meeting the 3rd Sunday of the
month pending any holidays or conventions.

Place:  Merrick Public Library, 2279 Merrick Avenue, Merrick, NY which is in
Nassau County.
Date:  Sunday, March 21, 2010
Time:  1PM-4PM

Opened to everyone!

For more information you may contact me at 631-236-5138 or David Stayer,
President of the Long Island Chapter at 516-868-8718

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574