[nagdu] conversations with guide dogs was Amount of walking

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Mar 18 17:19:10 UTC 2010

Joy and Tami,

LOL and I thought I was the only one who held entire conversations with my
guide!

a couple of weeks ago one of the secretaries at the school asked me if Monty
ever answers.  My first reaction was to say that of course he answers, but I
thought better of it.  I figured that would lead to an hour conversation
about communicating with dogs.  Monty does respond though, just with body
language instead of words.

Julie