[nagdu] Audible Traffic Signals

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Mar 25 19:43:20 UTC 2010

Thanks!  I'll check that site out.
It doesn't sound like this intersection would really benefit from APS.  The
thing I don't get is that all the intersections downtown are about the same,
not very busy two way streets that intersect moderately busy one ways.  It
just so happens that I cross this one particular street to get to work and
suddenly that intersection is getting all this attention.

Honestly if they want to spend a load of money I could think of a dozen
things that would be way more helpful.

Thanks!
Julie