[nagdu] convention?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 11:42:02 UTC 2010

Julie,
    Merry and I will be attending convention and we, to, are interested in
Medieval Times! Perhaps we can go together!
    NAGDU's business meting will be on Saturday, July 3 and our Silver
anniversary celebration will be on Monday, July 5. We are putting together a
program that might include each of the former presidents sharing what took
place under their administrations. We are not sure if this will actually
happen, as we have not yet contacted all of the former presidents. Other
suggestions are still needed, as we would like at least an hour and a half
program!
    Last year our convention schedule was changed, partly in an effort to
keep getting our great rates and partly to streamline the convention. (It is
becoming more challenging to get such low rates when scheduling over two
weekends.) So, there is no longer a half day (tour day) and the convention
concludes with the banquet. HTH!

Peace!
Marion