[nagdu] mobility-the deciding factor?

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 04:12:04 UTC 2010

Hi Michelle,
You've got it right, I'd say. (grin!)  I think this problem goes way beynd
blindness. People have a hard time putting themselves into the place of
someone who is different than they are. You don't know what it is to be
partially sighted and I don't know what it is to be totally blind. Is one
better than the other -  a big NO on that score!

that's why people need to talk and learn from each other in a respectful
way. No, you aren't rude at all! (grin!)  There was some rude behavior on
this list recently so I just stayed out of it and deleted the posts after
reading some of them.

I believe in diversity and enjoy the differences we all have as people no
matter what our differences are. We all have our own lives and experiences
to share - that's how we truely learn about each other and how we see life.

Take care all and love up your dogs!

Lyn and Landon