[nagdu] Apollogy

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 17:28:45 UTC 2010

Hello again everyone,

    A while ago I received a message I assumed went to this list concerning
some of my postings. It was after I sent several responses that may or may
not have ended up here that I realize that the message may have been sent to
me privately but the author didn't reword the subject misleading me to
believe it was sent to a public list. This is all the more the reason to be
sure subjects match the message's content and don't mislead folks to believe
they were sent to a public forum when in fact they weren't. Then perhaps
some stones are best left unturned. All the best for a blessed Easter.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song