[nagdu] pros and cons of guide dogs

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat May 1 15:43:48 UTC 2010

One quick comment.  Even though a dog may generally travel in a straight
line, you still need to be able to detect if the dog starts drifting one
direction or another.  This does take a little while to learn to detect
sometimes, but, if you know up front that you are not good at telling
direction, this may be a factor that weighs heavily on whether or not you
get a guide dog.