[nagdu] Dalmatians

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue May 4 22:41:43 UTC 2010

Jewel,
Yes I don't have to imagine it because people are very afraid of
Laveau.  She is mixed with something else-- some say lab, some say
sighthound, but she is black with rust markings on her face and
uncropped ears and an undocked tail.  I don't mind that people are
afraid of her.  Many more people want to pet my goldens than want to
pet Laveau which is fine with me and with her because she is a very
focused dog and would sooner not be bothered.  Don't get me wrong, if
she gets pets she accepts them; she just doesn't wag and get all
excited like a lab or golden.  Well unless it's someone she knows.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss