[nagdu] GDB Swiss Harness Sizes?

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun May 9 23:42:00 UTC 2010

    Is there anyone on the list who received a dog from GDB soon after July 2007?  If so, did you find that your dog grew enough to get a larger harness?  I received Lexia in July 2007, and she has filled out quite a bit, particularly in the chest.  Consequently, it seems that the strap that goes underneath rides farther forward than it did when I first received her.  I am trying to decide if it is just the way that the Swiss harnesses work or if I need to talk to a rep about seeing if she needs the next size up in harness.  Any thoughts?