[nagdu] waiting in line

Katrin Andberg katrin at maplewooddog.com
Thu May 13 00:03:14 UTC 2010

I tell him to "find the counter" or "find check out" and if there is a line
of people in front of it he will not rush past them to get in front but take
our place in line.  I don't remember specifically teaching him to do that, I
think that he learned it with repetition of my not letting him rush past the
people to the front of the line, but bringing him back to the end if he did
that.  We've never stood in line for a bus since but he will do the same
thing when we're waiting for the train and it pulls up, he will get behind
the last person waiting to board and we wait our turn.

Katrin

Great idea to tell your dog to follow, but how do you get your dog to

locate the line?