[nagdu] updates

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Fri May 14 08:53:55 UTC 2010

So, rolo went to the vet, and they said he had a bit of kennel cough
and gave him anti botics, and meds for the  stomach upset, they also
said I need to find him a food that has fish, and no corn because he's
allergic to corn.
I've not been able to do a lot the past 2 days because I have a
massive cyst that formed, and can barely walk because of it. I'm going
in for surgery this morning to have it removed, its so large they have
to put me completely under.
But he's doing weel, growing like a weed, and happy as ever, he's
learning quickly and already when we walk he's pushing me over and
pulling me over so I won't run into things, and he dearly loves our
cats.
So I'm on the hunt for a good food haven't felt much liek doing the
research in a couple days, I want one that has no fillers AKA beet
pulp or sorgum, and it needs to be fish based of some sort, and no
corn, so what fun, eh. The vet also said it might help him to get a
food topper or even chicken broth to help him eat and digest a bit
better as he's a little bit under weight.  right now he's 15.5 inches
tall and 16 pounds so yeah.
Jessica