[nagdu] Man's dogs will set blind kids free

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Sun May 16 03:24:24 UTC 2010

Hi Sheryl,

I agree with you with that one. However there are always the fraction of the
percentage of people who somehow manages to get out even when they haven't
used a cane for a long time. I'm sure that if that's the case those people
may not be coping very well, I don't know how I'll cope when my dog retires.

For me, the cane was good but not as good as a dog. I couldn't cross roads
in a straight line, and I needed a lot more help with the white cane, not
pushing opinions onto those who feel differently of course! (smile).

Sorry about the other day, it just makes me upset sometimes when I read the
discussions and feelings and ideas get shoved around instead of being
discussed over.

Keep well,

Michelle