[nagdu] Missing Washington Co. Boy Found After5-MileBarefootWalk

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Wed May 19 19:05:46 UTC 2010

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure. But I'll check into it. I would imagine
the guide dog couldn't be taken off of  school grounds if the parent showed
up there with his/her guide/service dog. If the  parent had to enter a
classroom I would imagine they'd check in with the teacher... At the school
where I give presentations, visitors (parents and the like) if going to the
school for a specific amount of time during the day while school's in
session, have a visitor's pass. They check in at the front office and return
the pass upon leaving.
Hope and Beignet