[nagdu] visiting a friend's apartment?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed May 26 12:55:02 UTC 2010

Sorry this is late in coming...I'm playing catch up, again.

I think the FHA only requires some sort of documentation of need of an
animal in two cases.  First if the animal is an emotional support animal
only for use in the home.  the second case is if the disability isn't
readily apparent.  If I'm remembering correctly, blindness and use of a
wheelchair were considered obvious and did not necessitate documentation.

But those rules are for tenants.  I have no clue what the rules are for
visitors or even if there are any.   I think if it were me, I'd have the
card for backup.

Have fun on your trip!
Julie