[nagdu] Dirty Busses

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 04:11:25 UTC 2010

Yes.  I don't want to talk about it because I don't like to think about it.
Ugh!  Yuck!  Ewwww!  Wonder if that's going cost me a vet bill...

The Portland Tri-Met buses haven't been too awful, but we have the budget
cut thing happening here, plus growing hordes of jobless and homeless...
Well, Oregon is #1 in homelessness, among other things, so even though most
of them used to be normal middle class homeowners or renters, how do they
have energy to care what they drop on the bus these days?

Still, I find myself not putting Mitzi under the seat if I can avoid it;
when I do put her under, I just sort of cringe and wonder what she has
sticking to her or going into her mouth.

I'm with you!  Taxi please!  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney