[nagdu] harnesses

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 10 15:35:47 UTC 2010

My brother has a GDB dog, and a detachable harness handle, and it does not
come flying off while he's working the dog.  Surely, if that happened
often, GDB would not issue them.
I don't think GDB would sell a non-grad a harness.  It has their name on
it, after all.  Like asking Dodge to sell you their trademark thingy to
stick on your Chevy.

I haven't bought one, but I rather thought that the Pawpower harnesses
would cost similar to what a school would charge a non-grad, if you could
get them to sell you one at all.
Tracy