[nagdu] Steps

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Fri Nov 12 03:49:10 UTC 2010

JB,

It might surprise you that after working with your pup for a little longer,
he might actually develop that skill of kind of pushing you with his nose.
Each of my 3 guides has done this, and I think that part of it might be as I
reach out to grab the rail, eventually they understand that that is what I
am looking for.  My current girl does this, and it is actually really cool.
So, if you are not reaching for a rail, you might want to try doing this
repeatedly as my guess is that he will start to pick up on that really
quickly.

Hope this helps a bit,

Steve