[nagdu] Full Body Scanning Machines

Cathryn Bonnette cathrynisfinally at verizon.net
Thu Nov 18 02:37:07 UTC 2010

All:

One approach is to put your guide on a long leash sitting at the beginning
of the walk thru metal detector/scanner. After you walk through without your
dog holding the leash, you give the "Come" command to demonstrate that you
alone did not set off the detector, and that the dog harness does. Then one
of the transit authority staff will wand the dog or pat him/her down while
you stay close and keep your hands on the dog. Done deal. It is fairly
simple, and shouldn't change that much with full scanners.
At least that is my experience.

Cathryn (& Abby)