[nagdu] Yogurt

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:42:24 UTC 2010

Hi Tracy, I usually onln give the pill form of probiotics if a dog shows a moderate to severe reaction to the antibiotics.  My dog Mill'E just came of off a 14 day course of Keflex and she's fine so I just gave yogurt.  My dog Bristol tends to react very badly to antibiotics with skin and ear infections, bowel problem etc.  I do give her the pills because they contain higher amounts of the probiotics: and she needs that.  Good luck and I hope Ben feels better.

Rox
Sent from my iPhone