[nagdu] Guide dog dragged from SkyTrain sufferedserious injuries

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:35:28 UTC 2010

It is probably just one of those fluke occurrences. Something that will
never happen again or that no one could have predicted. I am not a small
person, and I have gotten almost shoved off the train by a large crowd
exiting. The dog could have been forced off and there is nothing the handler
could have dun to prevent it.