[nagdu] OT: finding Louisiana chapter for product

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Oct 11 21:40:25 UTC 2010

OK, sorry for the off topic message but maybe someone can help me here.

I bought some Creole seasoned sea salt from I think the Louisiana chapter,
but it could have been the Louisiana Center, at last year's convention. We
love the stuff and want to buy more but can't find it anywhere on line. I
believe the name is Chef Hall's Creole Spice mix, but not sure?

Any help contacting the folks who sold all the spices in the exhibit hall
last year would be hugely appreciated. I'd be more than happy to buy more of
it from them.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com