[nagdu] Guide Dogs and Jail

Cathryn Bonnette cathrynisfinally at verizon.net
Fri Oct 15 18:34:10 UTC 2010

BTW Inmates are also allowed to train wild mustangs to prevent destroying
them, and to domesticate them for riding. The program has been quite
successful in western states. It serves as an incentive to prisoners, and it
involves them in caring for something besides themselves while giving back
to the community. This has more risk than permitting a visitor with a
trained guide in harness to visit a prison, doesn't it?

JMHO

Cathryn (& Abby)