[nagdu] Does color matter

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:51:10 UTC 2010

Hi Tami,  People around Tucson have many different color vests and harnesses
on their service dogs. There are some that have purple ones.Some even have
hot pink ones,which I am not fond of but, to each his own. While I have not
seen any guide dogs here with colored harnesses, I think it would be nice to
see some color on them. Maybe go with the burgundy  for work and the purple
for your nights out on the town. Snazzy! I always wanted Nala to have a
white harness for special occasions, as It would look so nice against her
Black,gray and white coat. But alas, I never got around to getting one for
her. But I would really like to have a shiny black harness with silver
conchos on it for Shaman. I will have to save my pennies for a good while to
afford it. For now he has a burgundy leather harness and matching leash.
Hmmmm..... Purple on a Black Poodle, Yes very SNAZZY !  Have a great
day,Mardi and Shaman and Nala, retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/