[nagdu] Leashes

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 00:15:19 UTC 2010

--
Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
-------------
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com

Listers,
It's Sharonda and I haven't written in a while! I have been reading
the posts on the list and find them quite interesting.

I have a question. I have an old  leash from the  school where I got
my last dog guide. It's the kind that can let out long when you take
the dog to park outside.

I now have a new dog who I am training. I am wondering how can I get a
leash like this? I would actually like to get a few of them. Can
anyone provide some answers? Thanks so much!

Sharonda