[nagdu] Traveling Advice

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Sep 28 17:40:14 UTC 2010

The only advice I have is to offer more relieving breaks than usual.  I'm of
a better safe than sorry mindset. *smile*

The only thing I've noticed that's different about Monty's behavior at
hotels is that he doesn't really relax very much in the room.  He doesn't
want to play with toys or chew on his bones.  I did find that he enjoyed
sniffing and messing around outside, so I'd be sure to leave an extra few
minutes at our relieving breaks just so he could stretch and relax.

I've never had an issue with a hotel or airline in regard to my dog, except
I think once my seating assignment got changed without my consent.

Have fun!
Julie