[nagdu] American Legion Auxiliary Raising Funds for Service Dog for Disabled Idaho Veteran

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Sep 30 00:19:00 UTC 2010

Yes, I've heard of them, but that's about it.  I don't know of anyone who
has a dog through them or anything about their programs. I also didn't know
that they only placed dogs with veterans.  The person I heard about them
from wasn't a veteran I don't think.  I'm pretty sure they were willing to
train a dog for her, but the wait was too much.

I think it's cool that they use clicker training and that each dog is
individually trained for their specific handler.

Julie