[nagdu] New Service Animal Hotline

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 15:41:27 UTC 2011

Well, that's the problem, isn't it?  It's time for spring fever, but it's
still not spring, so one has spring fever and cabin fever at the same time!
I guess I shouldn't complain.  We don't have snow, just low gray clouds
always and lots and lots of wet.  At least it's a bit warmer every now and
then, but just long enough to give hope then throw more clouds and rain over
it!  I'm beginning to feel demented over here, and so are the dogs.  /lol/

Sorry about the snow and cold.  You guys need a break from that.

Tami Smith-Kinney