[nagdu] Emotional Support Dog Article

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:08:12 UTC 2011

Yes, I know that.

I was just stating that HIV/AIDS is a recognized medical condition.

And at some time in a persons life that has this terrible disease, they can lose vision and other disabilities, since it is an auto immune disease.

I mean not similar to Diabetes, but in the same respect, that I was not always disabled, but I have had type 1 Diabetes since the age of 13, I didn't become blind or loss of my kidneys until the age of 35.

Yes, I had to prove my disability to get services and a guide dog as well.

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Member of NACTA.com
Member of ASTA.org

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.