[nagdu] Emotional Support Dog Article

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 6 16:28:16 UTC 2011

Ahem prove we are disabled.
When you are being guided walking with someone to the gate, isn't that
proof enough we are blind?
I for one get assistance, I wouldn't have no clue how to get from one
gate to another at any air port.
What kinds of proof do I need to add to the other items I'm taking with me.
I sure wouldn't want to take an eye out just to prove that I'm disabled.
Something just doesn't sound correct here.