[nagdu] How do any of you deal with small children wanting to touch your guide dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Apr 8 01:49:53 UTC 2011

Oops. I also wanted to say. Yeah, she'll get over it. And, you're not there to be on display for anyone. Your dog isn't either. Not even for four-year-old kids. If this mother doesn't understand that you may have other priorities than to stop and let her kid pet your dog, that really isn't your problem. If you choose to do so, that's also your prerogative. I'm sure someone will think I should lighten up, or I eat children for breakfast, or something. LOL
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY