[nagdu] weird questions

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 14:35:24 UTC 2011

Oh, now, that's a good one!  Too, too funny!

I would hate to get a vocal implant or whatever the guy was talking about
for Mitzi.  She would tell on me!  /grin/  Then she would make jokes at my
expense.  She already does that, so I'm not sure what I'm worried about.
Maybe she could go out an make her fortune as a comic?  /grin/

Glad things are going well for you and your talking dog.

Tami Smith-Kinney