[nagdu] Your Dog Speaks German?

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Apr 13 04:49:37 UTC 2011

Hey, Landon is bilingual - he knows Korean. When we do the bow out at our
Soo Bahk Do class, our senior student starts the "Kiko..."  for the "Kiko
baret" (who knows how to spell that!) and Landon gets up and shakes.  What's
funny is that we do this same routine and Korean at the beginning of the
class and Landon stays lying down quietly.  Goes to show how in tune our
dogs are to what they SEE us do.

Lyn and Landon