[nagdu] Bill of Rights statement Concerning Health, Temperment, & Behavior

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Tue Apr 19 06:35:38 UTC 2011

Marion,

Without making things too complex, is there some way to include verbiage
about disclosing observations made by the puppy raiser family(s)? Here's the
context to my question.

The puppy raiser family informed  me about the dog allergies. The school
didn't know, or disregarded the puppy raiser's observations. I don't want to
confuse "observations" with "opinions". One is measureable and can be
validated; observations. Again, it was the puppy raiser family that informed
me, after my guide dog was released, of the school's findings and medical
intervention for the infections.

Lisa and Bernie