[nagdu] Letting Someone Else Work Your Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 15:08:56 UTC 2011

If they both want to go somewhere, then the guy gets the dogs because men believe they rule. OOOOO, I did NOT say that.

So, the first time I tried to work Chuck's dog, though it loved me lots, I hadn't worked a dog before and it would have none of my working it. After I got mine, sometimes we would go places together and I would tell mine "forward" and his would start forward, a disaster if he was behind me. So when I went to use him that time (the dog I mean) he was more than a little willing to work for me.