[nagdu] a quick question

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:00:32 UTC 2011

Mark, I did not go to a conventional collage and I did not need a guide dog
when I went to school. I do however live in a large city and frequent the
University of Arizona campus and near by businesses with my guide dog. I had
trouble finding my way around Tucson when I was not blind. Since I lost my
sight, and with the aid of my dog,I seem to have very little trouble finding
my way around the city. If I go to a place at least twice, My dog seems to
remember the place and can find it again with no trouble at all.If I
frequently go to a place,all I have to do is tell my dog where we are going
and he will take me there. I never get lost on the way home as my dog always
gets me home.I have gone places that I have not been before and missed the
last bus home and had to roll it(I use my dog from a wheelchair)home,some
times more than ten miles. My dog always gets me home.All my dogs have done
this. Dogs have great memories and learn a route fairly easily.I now go out
to more places than I ever did before I got the dog.I never worry about
getting lost.I put all my TRUST in my dogs and they have never let me
down.Mardi and Shaman and Nala,retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/