[nagdu] Sarcasm: NAGDU List

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 12 19:15:21 UTC 2011

Sheila,
    This is the point of my message and why I intentionally started my
subject line with "Sarcasm". It is my intent for the National Association of
Guide Dog Users to become the most credible source for accurate information
about guide dogs. It is also my intention to reflect my attitude of
inclusion, valuing each individual and utilizing their potential to its
fullest, regardless of their characteristics. Anyone is welcome to be a part
of this organization and work toward our common goals without being
subjected to arbitrary tests of eligibility. As I stated in a previous
message, we have several very hard working members who have contributed a
great deal who are not guide dog users but believe in the goals of our
division. Excluding them because they are not guide dog users would be to
treat them with the same discriminatory behavior we fight against!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala