[nagdu] . Re: fidelco guide dogs,----?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:34:03 UTC 2011

Again the issues aren't with the dogs or even the teams, it is with the
school themselves.

When we ask any of our schools we should get straight answers from about
their policies, and hopefully that school will honor them, and not throw us
for a loop, and take it out on handlers, puppy raisers, people that
fundraiser for the schools, etc.

Artie, there will be people that love there school no matter what, I love
GDF right now, but if they did anything to me or break there word or stop
working with me for whatever reason, I will drop them like a hot potatoe. I
don't love something like that.

The people that had the issues, we are supporting, and they we don't have to
give their names out, and it is more than just one person.

It seems whether or not it is happening to us on this list or not, we are
the consumer advocates for guide dog users. If you don't like what we do or
what Marion does, in a respectful tone, then why are you here.

Marion and the rest of the officers and the Board have done more in the last
4 years, then any in the past.

Respectfully,

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.