[nagdu] School contracts

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Sun Aug 21 02:45:00 UTC 2011

I was just placed with my second Fidelco dog. I was given the contract at
the same time as I was introduced to the dog. I was given as much time as I
liked to go over the contract with any person that I would have liked to
look at it.

When I signed the form it needed to be witnessed and additionally signed by
the witness. I think that is a good policy.

The dog I now have was a dog that had been given out as a guide previously
than being placed with me. The other handler sustained an injury shortly
after being placed with this same dog and was not able to work it while
recovering from this injury, so the dog was returned. Thank god for this, or
I would still be waiting for a dog.

Seems pretty practical to me? but then again "I have a mind of my own"