[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:04:56 UTC 2011

Hi Dan,
Yes, I can still hear loud sounds and some speech with my hearing aid
in my left ear.  The right is useless.  I can't locate the sound I
hear and when I travel on the street with my dog, I take my hearing
aid out because cars sound like they're on top of me and I tend to
flinch and cringe involuntarilly which really messes up my dog who
can't figure out what my problem is.  It works far better if I just
take it out and let her deal with all of that.

Rox and the Bayou Barkers:
Bristol, Mill'E, Laveau, Baylee,!

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never
reads lives only one." --George R. R. Martin
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss