[nagdu] Questions About Guide Dogs

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Aug 31 05:29:10 UTC 2011

Buddy you are right. I have my second dog now and it is easier for me to trust him even though i have had him only since march. When I got my first dog it was hard for me to trust him. Learning a new set of rules for working with landmarks and orientation without tthe tactile feeling of a cane in mhy hand was hard. I also think that my dog was picking up on my reluctance to trust which made it harder on both of us. It all took time. For me it was worth all of the work.